January 03, 2010

Welcome to A Daily Recipe


It hit my while making brownies from scratch. How I love to cook. How I love to feed my family as a labor of culinary love. How my food posts on Facebook get the most response. How badly I want to write a cookbook. As I finished my brownie making (stay tuned for the recipe), I thought about you and your desire to cook for your families.

Why not give you something yummy & easy & different every day? Voila! A Daily Recipe is born. Earmark this blog; subscribe to it; send it to friends. Every day you'll receive an original recipe from yours truly . . . an author, a mommy, a part time gardener, a cook, a wife, a pet owner, a reluctant exerciser. Learn some fun techniques to make leftovers into aha food moments. Eat food you've never tried. Be adventurous. Only stop on by.

An added bonus: Every day, I'll share a conversation starter you can use with your family and friends TONIGHT!

Welcome to my table, to our family, to a slower way of eating food, enjoying conversation, and delighting your taste buds.

No comments: